Saucony Ride 7 Running Shoe (Women's)
The Saucony Ride 7 Running Shoes offer a lightweight feel and more traditional 8mm drop. Saucony keeps things comfortable with PowerGrid cushioning. PowerGrid is lightweight, good at absorbing impact, and better at delivering rebound than the competition. The result is a comfy, lively feel through every step. For extra impact absorption, Saucony outfitted the Ride 7's with a crashpad at the forefoot. They also added a moisture-wicking lining to keep things sweat free.
- Neutral profile for runners without major gait issues
- Synthetic and mesh upper materials
- 8mm heel-to-toe drop
- Average Weight: 8.5oz
- Lightweight PowerGrid cushioning delivers more rebound than the competition
- iBR+ sole is extremely lightweight, yet durable and cushiony
- RUNDRY moisture-wicking lining to keep your feet dry and comfortable
- SRC crashpad absorbs impact
Questions and Answers
There are no reviews yet for this product.