Saucony Ride 6 Running Shoe (Women's)
Runners love the Saucony Ride 6 Running Shoe because it's a lightweight, neutral shoe with great flexibility. Saucony deepened the flex grooves, allowing the shoe to bend more naturally with your foot. PowerGrip provides plenty of cushioning and impact absorption, and an Air Mesh upper increases breathability. The Saucony Ride 6 is a neutral shoe, for runners who don't need major gait correction.
- 8mm heel-to-toe drop
- Average weight: 8.8oz
- Neutral for runners without major gait issues
- HydraMax collar lining wicks moisture for comfortable, dry feel
- Air Mesh upper for maximum breathability
- PowerGrid foam material centers the foot and absorbs impact
- Super Rebound Compound in the heel provides max impact absorption
- iBR+ sole is 33% lighter and 3x more cushioning than standard rubber
- XT-900 rubber sole for good traction
Questions and Answers
There are no reviews yet for this product.