Saucony Ride 5 Running Shoe (Women's)
The Saucony Ride 5 Running Shoe is a neutral shoe that's very light weight. Saucony also beveled the heel edge for a smoother strike, and added more flex grooves to allow the sole to bend along with your foot. The drop on the Ride 5 has been reduced to 8mm, providing a more natural strike and stride. A full-length ProGrid footbed provides comfortable cushioning and more response than EVA.
- Neutral design for runners without gait issues
- Average Weight: 244grams (8.6 oz)
- 8mm heel-to-toe drop
- ProGrid full-length cushioning for comfort and response
- Dual-density SSL EVA maximized rebound
- Anti-microbial Comfortride sockliner reduces odor buildup
- HydraMAX plush collar lining wicks moisture away from the skin
- Blown rubber IBR+ compound for added cushioning
- XT-900 rubber sole for solid traction
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"What is the width of the White/Grey/Red shoe Size 9 - Medium, Narrow or Wide? Thank you."
1 Answers |
Question by KJo on 8/24/2013 - 12:07 am
"These super lightweight shoes are a medium width."
Answer by Sarah (Peter Glenn Staff) on 8/26/2013 - 10:19 am
There are no reviews yet for this product.