The Saucony Guide 7 Running Shoe is a guidance shoe that protects against moderate over-pronation. It's designed to absorb impact and support the feet, keeping you comfortable as you train. The Guide 7's toe was redesigned to give you a more powerful toe-off, propelling you forward toward the finish line.
- 8mm heel-to-toe drop
- Guidance shoe for light-to-moderate over pronators
- Average weight: 8.6oz
- HydraMax collar lining wicks moisture for comfortable, dry feel
- ComfortLite EVA sockliner supports and cushions the feet
- HRC+ Strobel board made with 3mm of foam for plush feel
- Powergrid foam material centers the foot and absorbs impact
- Dual Density SSL EVA is light and durable
- Super Rebound Compound in the heel provides max impact absorption
- iBR+ sole is 33% lighter and 3x more cushioning than standard rubber
- XT-900 rubber sole for good traction
Questions and Answers
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
I have been running in Saucony shoes for 8 years now and they have never disappointed. I originally used the Omni Progrid model, but I recently switched to the Guides, which have a smaller heel to toe drop since my goal is to gradually correct my running form (from heel strike to midfoot strike).