Saucony Kinvara 4 Running Shoe (Women's)
The Saucony Kinvara 4 Running Shoes are light, flexible, and the perfect combination of minimal and cushioned shoes. The Kinvara 4's have a 4mm drop (something often seen on minimalist shoes), but they're well-cushioned to keep you comfortable. There's EVA throughout the midsole, and extra cushioning in the heel. Saucony upgraded the cushioning to PowerGrid for this edition, giving you even more protection against harsh impacts. These Saucony running shoes are also known for their flexibility. They use FlexFilm to stabilize the foot, which allows you to bend your feet naturally and effortlessly.
- Average weight: 6.7oz
- More mesh in the front for increased breathability
- Lightweight FlexFilm overlay stabilizes the foot
- Neutral, cushioned design
- PowerGrid heel cushioning for increased impact absorption
- HydraMAX plush collar lining wicks moisture away from the skin
- 4mm heel-to-toe drop
- Memory foam heel pods cushion and provide a snug fit
- High-abrasion EVA for durability
- XT-900 rubber sole for solid traction
Questions and Answers
There are no reviews yet for this product.