Saucony Kinvara 4 Running Shoe (Men's)
The 4th edition of the Saucony Kinvara brings runners the same great flexibility with better impact absorption. Hailed as one of the best updates of the season, the Kinvara 4 offers a psuedo-minimalist feel, with the cushioning and support of a more traditional shoe. The drop is 4mm giving you a more natural feel, but there's EVA throughout and extra cushioning in the heel to keep you comfortable. As a neutral running shoe, the men's Kinvara 4 is good for runners without major gait issues. An XT-900 rubber sole provides the grip and traction you need for all kinds of surfaces.
- Average weight: 218grams (7.7oz)
- More mesh in the front for increased breathability
- Lightweight FlexFilm overlay stabilizes the foot
- Neutral, cushioned design
- PowerGrid heel cushioning for increased impact absorption
- HydraMAX plush collar lining wicks moisture away from the skin
- 4mm heel-to-toe drop
- Memory foam heel pods cushion and provide a snug fit
- High-abrasion EVA for durability
- XT-900 rubber sole for solid traction
Questions and Answers
There are no reviews yet for this product.