Saucony Guide 6 Running Shoe (Women's)
For the Saucony Guide 6 Running Shoe, Saucony aimed to increase the responsiveness and flexibility. They used deeper groves in the forefoot and triangular IBR pads to achieve a better transition to the midfoot. There's also an extra 1mm of cushioning in the midsole, offering extra protection from harsh impacts. A new ComfortLite sockliner provides great wrap around the foot and helps to support the arch. This is a "Guidance" shoe, meaning it offers mild correction for pronation.
- Guidance design for mild over-pronation
- Average Weight: 283grams (10 oz)
- ProGrid full-length cushioning for comfort and response
- Dual-density SSL EVA maximized rebound
- HydraMAX plush collar lining wicks moisture away from the skin
- ComfortLite sockliner supports the arch and cradles the heel
- Blown rubber IBR+ compound for added cushioning
- XT-900 rubber sole for solid traction
- Triangular lug design for more durability
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"Do you have this shoe is an 8 wide?? Thank you! "
1 Answers |
Question by Jen on 4/13/2013 - 9:02 am
"At this time, we are only carrying regular sizes in this shoe."
Answer by Martha (Peter Glenn Staff) on 4/15/2013 - 9:17 am
There are no reviews yet for this product.