Saucony Guide 5 Running Shoe (Women's)
Saucony's Guide 5 Running Shoe won the Runner's World Editor's Pick thanks to its lightweight stability and new updates. The Guide 5 is lighter than even before, and the heel-to-toe drop has been reduced for a more balanced stride with less hard impact. ProGrid midsole material has been extended to the length of the whole shoe, offering great cushioning and better response than EVA. The Guide 5 is a "Guidance" shoe, meaning it helps to prevent over-pronation without being too aggressive.
- Guidance design for mild over-pronation
- Average Weight: 258grams (9.1 oz)
- ProGrid full-length cushioning for comfort and response
- Dual-density SSL EVA maximized rebound
- 8mm heel-to-toe drop for balanced strike zone
- HydraMAX plush collar lining wicks moisture away from the skin
- Open-cell foam sockliner for comfort
- Anti-microbial treatment prevents odor buildup
- Blown rubber IBR+ compound for added cushioning
- XT-900 rubber sole for solid traction
Questions and Answers
Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
There are no reviews yet for this product.