Saucony Guide 5 Running Shoe (Men's)
The Saucony Guide 5 Running Shoe provides mild pronation correction and enhanced cushioning. ProGrid material runs the entire length of the shoe, and cushions the foot while providing better rebound than EVA. The drop on the Guide 5 has also been reduced from its predecessor, creating a more balanced stride with less harsh impact. Lighter than even before, the Saucony Guide 5 is go-to option for training.
- Guidance design for mild over-pronation
- Average Weight: 289grams (10.2 oz)
- ProGrid full-length cushioning for comfort and response
- Dual-density SSL EVA maximized rebound
- 8mm heel-to-toe drop for balanced strike zone
- HydraMAX plush collar lining wicks moisture away from the skin
- Open-cell foam sockliner for comfort
- Anti-microbial treatment prevents odor buildup
- Blown rubber IBR+ compound for added cushioning
- XT-900 rubber sole for solid traction
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"This shoe is also manufactured in a wider version (W or EE). Do you have that version available?"
1 Answers |
Question by carcudi on 7/15/2013 - 10:16 am
"Unfortunately, we do not. "
Answer by Sarah (Peter Glenn Staff) on 7/15/2013 - 10:29 am
"Is these Men's shoes a size 10.5 and a D width"
1 Answers |
Question by Butch on 1/4/2014 - 12:25 pm
"This shoe has a regular width, we do not carry this shoe in a D width."
Answer by Martha (Peter Glenn Staff) on 1/5/2014 - 12:03 pm
There are no reviews yet for this product.