Relaxed: Also known as "regular," these garments fit just right, not too baggy or not too slim.
8 - 10: Great for heavy snow, offers total protection, good for prolonged periods in wet or heavy snow.
5 - 7: Great for temperatures 15°-30°F.
The Salomon Zero II Insulated Ski Jacket was made specifically for extreme skiers. The insulation is lightweight to give you that extra blast of heat without making you feel bulky or too hot. The fit is relaxed so you can jump, bend, twist, and reach without restriction. Every seam on the Zero II Jacket is taped so moisture can't seep in from any angle.
- Fabric Rating: 10K Waterproof / 10K Breathable
- Shell Material: 100% polyester ClimaPro fabric
- Lining Material: 100% polyamide lining
- Insulation: 100g synthetic ActiLoft insulation
- Length: Center back measures 29"
- Fit: Relaxed
- Fully seam sealed to prevent moisture from seeping inside
- Removable and adjustable hood to keep your head dry
- Tricot inner collar feels soft against skin
- Adjustable cuffs fit around gloves to keep out snow
- Hem drawcord cinches to seal out cold air
- Removable powder skirt keeps snow from coming up inside
- Zippered hand pockets keep fingers warm
- Chest pocket and lower sleeve pocket for extra storage
- Inside chest pocket securely stores essentials
- Underarm vents open to release excess heat
- Lycra inner cuffs with thumbholes keep out snow