Salomon Zero II Insulated Ski Jacket (Men's)
The Salomon Zero II Ski Jacket was named for its zero-tolerance policy against intrusions by snow and cold air. This men's jacket has a 100g insulation to keep you warm even while sitting on the lift, and a highly breathable shell fabric that helps to prevent sweat from accumulating inside. As long as you stay dry you'll be warm, and the Salomon Zero II Jacket's waterproof fabric, hood, and taped seams do an excellent job of keeping the weather out. A cool new pixelated print makes the Zero II Jacket that much more unique.
- Fabric Rating: Waterproof / Breathable
- Shell Material: 100% polyester climaPRO™ 2L fabric
- Lining Material: 100% polyester lining
- Insulation: 100g actiLOFT™ insulation
- Stretch material for freedom of movement
- Fully seam taped to lock out moisture
- Venting releases excess heat
- Relaxed fit is roomy, but not baggy
- Removable hood for weather protection
- Powder skirt keeps snow out of layers
- Lycra cuff fits around wrist to keep out cold air
- Plenty of external and internal pockets organize gear
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"Does this jacket extend below the waist, or does the fabric stop at the waist as in an Eisenhower jacket?"
1 Answers |
Question by Large Old Dude on 9/1/2011 - 1:25 pm
"This jacket will be a little but longer. This will rest at the hips."
Answer by Ashley (Peter Glenn Staff) on 9/1/2011 - 2:02 pm
There are no reviews yet for this product.