Salomon XR Mission Trail Running Shoe (Women's)
The women's Salomon XR Mission Train Running Shoes let you train on the road and explore on the trails. These running shoes are built with the cushioning and durability you need in trail-runners, and they have an improved flex for long-hours on the pavement. The Sensiflex lining stretches to adapt to the natural flex of your foot, and a women-specific design provides a better fit. The Salomon XR Missions are lightly cushioned, giving you the protection you need from rocks and debris.
- Synthetic and mesh upper materials
- Quicklaceâ„˘ is easy and quick to adjust
- Sensiflex flexes more naturally with your foot
- Oversized Tendon support in the sole to improve rebound
- Molded EVA midsole provides light cushioning
- TPU toe cap for extra durability
- OrtholiteÂ® lining breathes to keep feet cool and dry
- ContagripÂ® sole provides traction on and off road
- Average Weight: 5.5oz
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"I need over pronator like this in 10 .... I don't read there are OVER PRONATOR ...is it available?"
1 Answers |
Question by julievil603 on 5/22/2013 - 8:16 am
""Salomon didn't specify that this shoe was made specifically for people who over pronate. The focus here was to make a shoe that would fit a women's foot better and it was made for trail running, so that trail runners would not have to use a street shoe. All of our inventory is listed here, so it appears that we do currently have this shoe in size 10.""
Answer by Martha (Peter Glenn Staff) on 5/22/2013 - 10:08 am
There are no reviews yet for this product.