Salomon X Pro 80 Ski Boot (Women's)
No sacrifices in comfort need to be made when it comes to the Salomon X Pro 80 Ladiesâ€™ Ski Boot. With specific calf adjustments and a liner built for women, these boots are made to fit the female foot. A custom 360Â° shell wraps around your entire leg for added stability and performance. Throw in a new and improved liner that acts like a suction cup for your ankle, and this makes for one heck of a boot.
- Flex Rating: 80
- Last Width: 100mm
- Skill Level: Intermediate/Advanced
- Twinframe upper shell makes in and out easy
- Adjustable cuff for a comfortable fit around the calf
- Oversized Pivot directs more energy to wider skis
- 3D Custom Fit Liner offers incredible foothold and added warmth
- 35mm strap helps secure a tight fit
- Heel and toe pieces can be replaced when worn out
- 4 adjustable aluminum buckles for secure fit
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
" What does the calf adjuster do?"
1 Answers |
Question by HĂ©lĂ¨ne on 11/3/2013 - 12:20 am
"The calf adjustment makes it easy to adjust the size of the boot to fit around your calf. These boots are specifically made for women so you're almost guaranteed a perfect fit!"
Answer by Sarah (Peter Glenn Staff) on 11/4/2013 - 2:42 pm
There are no reviews yet for this product.