The Salomon X PRO 100 Ski Boots have a narrow last that's designed for performance, but the whole lower section of the shell is heat moldable, so you'll get great comfort too. Salomon put stiffer material through the sole where the energy transfer to the binding happens. This gives you better control over the ski while allowing the overall flex of the boot to be friendly. The 100 flex is on the stiff side, but definitely still controllable for advancing intermediate riders.
- Flex: 100
- Last Width: 100 (Custom Shell adapts up to 106mm)
- Skill Level: Advanced and Intermediate
- X-ProTwin Frame uses very stiff material through sole and ankle to maximize response
- 360° Custom Shell can be molded anywhere in the lower section to match the unique contours of your foot
- Oversized pivot reduces play in the ankle area for better control
- Micro-adjustable aluminum buckles let you customize the fit
- Replaceable heel and toe pieces extend life of boot (sold separately)
- Heat-moldable CustomFit 3D liner conforms to your unique foot shape
Questions and Answers
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Boots are all about the fit and different boots fit people differently. I'm an advanced intermediate to advanced skier (7/10) and performance wise these are great. Fit wise, they're PERFECT! I can ski, take a break, ski some more and never have to adjust this boot all day.