Salomon Techamphibian 3 Shoe (Women's)
The Salomon Techamphibian 3 Shoe is a sneaker-like shoe that's water ready. You can see that the upper material is made mostly of mesh and features large cut-out zones. These drain water easily, and then quickly dry when you're back on the trail. The lining material is neoprene, just like a wetsuit, and there's a molded EVA midsole to support and cushion your foot. The heel strap on the Techamphibian Velcros shut so you can adjust the tightness however much you need.
- Breathable mesh upper material drains water
- Neoprene Lycra lining
- Quick-drying materials to keep you comfortable
- Anatomical design specifically for women's feet
- Molded EVA midsole cushions and supports the foot
- Breakaway lace system so you don't get stuck on an underwater rock
- Quicklace bungee lace system for easy in and out
- Adjustable heel strap for the perfect fit
- Non-marking ContraGrip sole for good traction
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"I have an earlier version of this shoe that I purchased 5 years ago. I am ready to buy a new pair, but I can't find a women's size 11! Have you stopped making an 11? :-("
1 Answers |
Question by Betsy on 9/15/2012 - 7:21 pm
"Unfortunately, Solomon did not produce size 11 in this model. We carry all the sizes that they offer in this shoe. "
Answer by Jaime (Peter Glenn Staff) on 9/18/2012 - 12:16 pm
There are no reviews yet for this product.