Salomon Techamphibian 3 Shoe (Women's)
The Salomon Techamphibian 3 Shoe is a sneaker-like shoe that's water ready. You can see that the upper material is made mostly of mesh and features large cut-out zones. These drain water easily, and then quickly dry when you're back on the trail. The lining material is neoprene, just like a wetsuit, and there's a molded EVA midsole to support and cushion your foot. The heel strap on the Techamphibian Velcros shut so you can adjust the tightness however much you need.
- Breathable mesh upper material drains water
- Neoprene Lycra lining
- Quick-drying materials to keep you comfortable
- Anatomical design specifically for women's feet
- Molded EVA midsole cushions and supports the foot
- Breakaway lace system so you don't get stuck on an underwater rock
- Quicklace bungee lace system for easy in and out
- Adjustable heel strap for the perfect fit
- Non-marking ContraGrip sole for good traction
Questions and Answers
Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"I have an earlier version of this shoe that I purchased 5 years ago. I am ready to buy a new pair, but I can't find a women's size 11! Have you stopped making an 11? :-("
1 Answers |
Question by Betsy on 9/15/2012 - 7:21 pm
"Unfortunately, Solomon did not produce size 11 in this model. We carry all the sizes that they offer in this shoe. "
Answer by Jaime (Peter Glenn Staff) on 9/18/2012 - 12:16 pm
There are no reviews yet for this product.