Salomon Synapse Hiking Shoe (Women's)
The Salomon Synapse Shoe brings the benefits of the natural motion trend to hiking shoes. This shoe uses OS Tendon technology to guide the foot as it strikes the ground, ensuring a balanced and stable gait. OS Muscle in the midsole helps to move the strike zone forward, for a more natural foot position. You'll notice less fatigue and a faster feel on your feet even on rough terrain. Salomon specifically designed the fit of the Synapse to mirror the anatomy of a woman's foot, so you'll notice more comfort even on longer hikes.
- First natural-motion hiking shoe
- OS Tendon in the sole helps to guide the foot and rebound after the stride
- OS Muscle in the midsole promotes a more natural strike zone
- Sensifit is designed specifically for women's feet
- Quicklaceâ„˘ bungee lacing for easy on/ off
- Heel foam and molded EVA midsole for cushioning
- Rubber toe cap and mud guard for durability
- Abrasion-resistant textile and mesh upper materials
- OrthoLite sock liner breathes to keep feet drier
- Non-marking Contragrip sole for good traction
Questions and Answers
Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"Hello Just wondering if the synapse women's hiking shoe is water proof?"
1 Answers |
Question by Helen on 12/3/2012 - 6:41 am
"No, it is not waterproof. "
Answer by Jaime (Peter Glenn Staff) on 12/3/2012 - 1:25 pm
"Do they come in widths of 4d?"
1 Answers |
Question by DK on 1/19/2013 - 7:15 pm
"We only carry these in the regular width. "
Answer by Ashley (Peter Glenn Staff) on 1/21/2013 - 10:30 am
There are no reviews yet for this product.