Salomon Superstition Insulated Ski Pant (Women's)
The Salomon Superstition Ski Pant is an aggressively-built ski pant with a wild style. 60g of Actiloft insulation keeps you nice and warm and protected from cold chairlifts. 10K waterproof fabric is enough to keep you dry in just about all conditions. Salomon's fabrics are always durable and sleek, and the fit on the Superstition Pant is relaxed so you have plenty of room to bend, twist, and hit the jumps.
- Fabric Rating: 10K Waterproof / 10K Breathability
- Shell Material: 100% polyester climaPRO fabric
- Lining Material: 100% polyamide fabric
- Insulation: 60g actiLOFT insulation
- Fit: Relaxed
- Fully taped seams to prevent moisture from seeping in
- Thigh vents open to release excess heat
- Boot gaiters fit around boots to keep out snow
- Zippered waist pockets to hold gear
- One upper thigh and one lower thigh pocket for extra storage
- Adjustable waist for the perfect fit
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"What is the inseam? I am 5ft looking for petite length."
1 Answers |
Question by Jean on 12/20/2012 - 10:18 am
"The inseam on a medium is 31". We do not carry these in petite but we do have other petite pants in stock."
Answer by Ashley (Peter Glenn Staff) on 12/20/2012 - 11:34 am