Slim: These garments fit close through the body or legs for a sleek, sexy, or athletic look.
8 - 10: Great for heavy snow, offers total protection, good for prolonged periods in wet or heavy snow.
5 - 7: Great for temperatures 15°-30°F.
A classic ski jacket with sleek, feminine lines, the Salomon Supernova Insulated Ski Jacket provides great fabrics, features, and value. You can’t go wrong with 100g of insulation, fully taped seams, and a 10k waterproof rating. Plus, you get all of the ski-specific features you need for a comfortable day on the hill, like underarm vents, a removable hood, powder skirt, and lots of pockets.
- Fabric Rating: 10K Waterproof / 10K Breathable
- Shell Material: 100% polyester fabric
- Lining Material: 100% nylon lining
- Insulation: 100g ActiLoft insulation
- Length: Center back measures 28”
- 100g of insulation provides warmth in the coldest conditions
- Removable hood with 3D adjustment for weather protection
- Vent system with mesh backing to cool you down quickly
- Powder skirt to keep snow out and warmth in
- Lycra wrist gaiters keep out cold air
- Integrated RECCO avalanche rescue system reflectors
- Exterior pockets at hips hold gear
- Interior goggle and security pocket
- Adjustable hem system cinches to seal out cold air
- Ski pass pocket on left arm