Salomon RX Gecko Shoe (Men's)
Just like its amphibious ancestor, the Salmon RX Gecko Shoe adapts to whatever conditions it encounters. This shoe has all the support of a training shoe as well as the convenience of a shoe that can go directly into the water. The upper material is mostly mesh which will drain water and then dry quickly. The lower has an EVA midsole for cushioning, and an OS Tendon sole that guides your foot into a natural motion throughout your stride. Quick bungee lacing gets you in and out quickly for the ultimate convenience.
- Breathable mesh upper material drains water
- Quick-drying for comfort
- Neoprene Lycra footbed lining
- OS Tendon in the sole helps to guide the foot and rebound after the stride
- OS Muscle in the midsole promotes a more natural strike zone
- Synthetic toe cap for durability
- Quicklace bungee lacing for easy in and out
- Non-marking ContraGrip sole for good traction
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"How do these run? Are they narrow, like say, Nike? "
1 Answers |
Question by Mike on 12/4/2012 - 12:32 am
"These are a regular fit. You should order your usual size."
Answer by Sarah (Peter Glenn Staff) on 12/4/2012 - 8:45 am
There are no reviews yet for this product.