Salomon RS 75 Ski Boot (Women's)
The Salomon RS 75 Ski Boot is designed specifically for women's feet. First of all, the cuff is adjustable so it doesn't pinch your calf. The Biovent liner is breathable to prevent sweating and to keep your feet warmer. This ski boot has a mid-range flex for versatile riding. It provides support when you're skiing a little faster, but isn't too stiff for casual cruising.
- Flex Rating: 75
- Last Width: 102mm
- skill Level: Intermediate
- Heat-moldable liner conforms to your foot
- Faux-fur lining for warmth and soft feel
- Biovent lining breathes to keep your feet dry and warm
- Adjustable cuff to eliminate pinching at the calf
- Single canting lets you align the boot with your natural stance
- Micro-adjustable buckles let you dial in the fit
- Bi-material shell for optimal flex and support
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"Hi there, I am wondering what the sizing chart is for the boots? Is it the length of your foot from heel to big toe? Thanks :)"
1 Answers |
Question by Seann on 4/24/2013 - 12:42 am
""There is no size chart for ski boots as you really need to be fitted by a professional in a store to find out what size you need in this particular boot. Yes, the size is basically how long your foot is in cm. However. different manufacturers can fit differently, so while you may be a size 23.5 in this boot, you might be a 24.5 in another boot and it makes a huge difference. This is why you really need to be professionally fitted by a ski tech in a store to find out what size you should get.""
Answer by Martha (Peter Glenn Staff) on 4/24/2013 - 9:57 am
There are no reviews yet for this product.