Salomon Rocker2 92 Skis (Men's)
The Salomon Rocker2 92 Ski can keep you afloat in the powder, take a spin through the park, and tear up the hardpack in between. This ski has a classic sidecut and camber underfoot for carving, and a wider waist width and twin rocker for floating over the fresh stuff. The core is tip-to-tail wood, so it's lively and responsive. The sidewalls are made with a sandwich construction and they're wider than normal to provide the durability you need in the park. With a PULSE PAD to absorb nasty vibration, the Rocker2 92 is truly ready for anything.
- Design: All-Mountain
- Dimensions: 123-91-116
- Camber: Twin Rocker in the tip and tail/ camber under foot
- Turn Radius: 21.9m (size 179)
- Skill Level: Advanced
- Bindings: not included
- Long rocker zones in tip and tail provide loads of float
- Cambered zone under foot for grip on hardpack
- Tip-to-tail wood core is lively and powerful
- Wide edges under foot for good grip and durability
- Fiber reinforced edges for durability
- Sandwich sidewalls provide stability for park riding
- Twintip design rides regular and switch with equal ease
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"Whats the difference between the Rocker 2 92 and the rocker 2 108?"
1 Answers |
Question by larry on 3/19/2013 - 11:11 am
""One ski is quite wider than the other. The Salomon Rocker2 108 is 108 underfoot which will help you out in the powder more than the 92 but can't really be used for park. Whereas the 92 is slimmer, gives you versatility for park riding but no so great in powder. The 92 will obviously allow for sharper turns and the 108 will give you more stability/control. ""
Answer by Martha (Peter Glenn Staff) on 3/20/2013 - 9:11 am
There are no reviews yet for this product.