Salomon Response Ski Pants (Women's)
The Salomon Response Ski Pants are versatile enough to keep you comfortable whether you're standing in the lift line at the bottom of the hill or bombing down the steeps. The climaPRO mini Herringbone 2L fabric has a cool herringbone texture that is equally waterproof and breathable. Fully seam-sealed construction keeps water from seeping in and ruining your fun. Plenty of thoughtful design construction sweetens the deal including: articulated knees, thigh vents, and an adjustable waist. The Responseâ€™s lightweight low-bulk actiLOFT insulation warms your lower body while maintaining a feminine, slim fit.
- Slim, Feminine Fit
- 10K Waterproofing/ 10K Breathability
- climaPRO mini Herringbone 2L fabric
- actiLOFT insulation for added warmth
- Fully taped seams seal out moisture
- Adjustable waist for a perfect fit
- Thigh vents have mesh backing
- Articulated knees keep pants from riding up
- Large cargo pocket for extra storage
- Scuff guards protect cuffs from abrasion
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"Hi, I'm normALLY A 6 BUT YOU ONLY HAVE A SIZE 8 WILL THEY BE TO BIG FOR ME AND HOW HIGH SOES THE WAIST GO?"
1 Answers |
Question by cindy on 3/29/2011 - 1:51 am
"Usually the difference in size is about 2". This pants goes on the natural waist and it has adjusters at each side for a perfect fit."
Answer by Grace (Peter Glenn Staff) on 3/29/2011 - 8:39 am
There are no reviews yet for this product.