Salomon Response II Insulated Ski Pant (Men's)
The Salomon Response II Insulated Ski Pant is a relaxed-fit cargo pant that keeps you covered while you ski. The fabric is durable so you can ride through the trees without tearing your pants. It's also waterproof so falling snow and wet chairlifts won't cause a problem. Salomon's smart articulated fit provides you with plenty of freedom of movement so you can ride without restriction.
- Fabric Rating: 10K Waterproof / 10K Breathable
- Shell Material: 100% polyester climaPROâ„˘ fabric
- Lining Material: 100% polyamide lining
- Insulation: 100% polyester actiLOFTâ„˘ insulation
- Fit: Active Fit is between slim and relaxed
- Fully seam sealed to prevent moisture from seeping in
- Mesh-backed leg vents open to release excess heat
- Reinforced scuff guards to prevent shred
- Cargo pocket on thigh for extra storage
- Adjustable waist for the perfect fit
- Boot gaiters fit around boots to keep out snow
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"Does this have adjustable waist?"
1 Answers |
Question by Joy on 2/17/2013 - 9:37 am
"It sure does!"
Answer by Martha (Peter Glenn Staff) on 2/18/2013 - 1:51 pm
"Hi just wondering how durable these pants are "
1 Answers |
Question by Ryan on 6/27/2013 - 9:57 pm
"Durability is not really rated, so we're not sure how to answer your question without getting more information from you (What will you be using them for, if not for regular skiing, etc). Salomon made these pants to be durable so that they would not tear during regular use while skiing the back-country, as we have stated in the description of this product. "
Answer by Martha (Peter Glenn Staff) on 6/28/2013 - 8:51 am
There are no reviews yet for this product.