Salomon Response II Insulated Ski Pant (Men's)
The Salomon Response II Ski Pant has a relaxed fit and stretch fabric to keep you comfortable when you're out on the mountain. Every seam is taped to prevent any seepage, and there's also venting to control your temperature. The Response Pant has a mid-weight insulation so that your body doesn't have to do all the work to stay warm by itself.
- Fabric Rating: Waterproof / Breathable
- Shell Material: 100% polyamide climaPROâ„˘ 2L stretch fabric
- Lining Material: 100% polyester lining
- Insulation" 60g actiLOFTâ„˘ insulation
- Stretch material for freedom of movement
- Reinforced cuffs to prevent shred
- Fully seam taped to lock out moisture
- Adjustable waist for the perfect fit
- Mesh-backed venting releases excess heat
- Relaxed fit is roomy, but not baggy
- Side thigh pocket for storage
- Boot gaiters keep snow out of boots
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"Do these pants have articulated knees for added length on the chairlift?"
1 Answers |
Question by Pete on 10/10/2012 - 12:22 pm
"These pants do have articulated knees for better movement on the mountain. They are also fully seam sealed so you'll stay dry after you get off of the lift!"
Answer by Sarah (Peter Glenn Staff) on 10/10/2012 - 4:31 pm
"Can you please respond: Fabric Rating: Waterproof / Breathable - 10 000 or 20 000K? Thanks. "
1 Answers |
Question by Ann on 11/24/2012 - 4:00 pm
"This pant is a 10K/10K. Just the right amount for a perfect day out on the mountain!"
Answer by Sarah (Peter Glenn Staff) on 11/28/2012 - 7:29 pm
There are no reviews yet for this product.