Salomon Quest Max 100 Ski Boot (Men's)
Style: 325980The Salomon Quest Max 100 Ski Boot has whatever last width you want it to have. That's because the bottom section of the boot is a heat-moldable Custom Shell. Not just the liner heat molds, but the actual shell conforms to your specific foot shape. The result is a better fit, a more comfortable fit, and greater performance on the mountain. The Quest Max 100 Boot also comes with a hike/ ride function. It gives you greater flexibility when you're hiking, and then locks down the flex when it's time to ski.
- Flex: 100
- Last Width: 98mm out of the box
- Skill Level: Advanced
- 360Â° Custom Shell molds to your feet when heated*
- Bi-material cuff for optimal flex and support
- Durable magnesium microadjustable buckles
- CustomFit Pro liner is heat moldable for the perfect fit
- Canting adjustment lets you align the boot to your natural stance
- Ride/hike release lets you open the flex for hiking and lock it down for skiing
- Oversized pivot for more lateral power
- Twinframe technology has softer, more moldable plastic on bottom and more rigid plastic on cuff
- Waterproof gusset between the two shells prevents leaks
*Should be done by boot tech at a Salomon dealer
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"I am looking for a comfortable boot that doesn't compromise performance. How do these rate on a scale of 1 - 10? I am unable to find locally to try on a pair. Also, what would I expect to pay a local fitter for heat molding? Thanks!"
1 Answers |
Question by Paul B on 12/17/2012 - 4:59 pm
""When it comes to ski boots, the fit and comfort can very a lot from person to person. "
Answer by Jaime (Peter Glenn Staff) on 12/18/2012 - 6:27 pm
There are no reviews yet for this product.