Salomon XA Pro 3D Ultra 2 Wide Hiking Shoe (Men's)
The Salomon XA Pro 3D Ultra 2 Wide Shoe helps to control pronation while offering the extra width you need. By preventing feet from rolling inward, this outdoor sneaker allows you to be on your feet longer because your feet simply won't hurt as much. You get added cushioning and support in the form of 3D advanced chassisâ„˘ and a dual-density EVA midsole which absorb impacts and distribute pressure. An Ortholite sockliner helps maintain a drier, cooler temperature when you're active.
- Wide size to accommodate wider feet
- Pronation control for long-run comfort
- Quick-drying breathable mesh upper material keeps feet cool and dry
- Rubber toe cap and mud guard for off-road protection
- Specifically placed sole lugs for extra traction
- Durable, non-marking Contagrip sole
- Ortholite EVA footbed and heelcup for cushion and comfort
- Easy one-pull Quicklaceâ„˘ system
- Sensifitâ„˘ cradles your foot in anatomically-correct design
- Triple-density EVA offers extra support and cushioning
- Gusseted tongue keeps debris out of shoe
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"Are the shoes waterproof?"
1 Answers |
Question by on 5/30/2013 - 11:36 am
"No they are not. If you need a waterproof shoe, look for something with GORE-TEXÂ®! "
Answer by Martha (Peter Glenn Staff) on 5/30/2013 - 11:39 am
There are no reviews yet for this product.