Salomon Origins Lava Ski System with Bindings (Women's)
Year after year Salomonâ€™s Origins line has been a winner. It comes as no surprise that the Salomon Origins Lava Ski System fits right in. This ski is made for intermediate lady explorers eager to see the whole mountain. The ski is made with a double monocoque composite, which is a double layer of fibers for response and edge grip. With a shock absorbing system, you wonâ€™t even realize you are off of the groomers.
- Design: All-Mountain/Groomers
- Ski Dimensions: 123-74-103
- Turn Radius: 12.4m (size 159)
- Camber: All Terrain Rocker
- Bindings: L 10 bindings included
- Shock Absorber reduces unwanted vibrations
- Mounted forward 8mm for appropriate womenâ€™s stance
- All Terrain Rocker blends rocker and camber for easy, yet stable turns
- Easytrak lifter for quick binding adjustments
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"I'm wondering what size ski I should buy. I'm 5"9" and a solid intermediate skier. My more-than-10-years-old skis are 160 but nothing seems to be that long any more. This ski system looks like it would meet my needs but I'm not sure."
1 Answers |
Question by ym on 4/1/2014 - 1:12 pm
"It sounds like you need something around a 168. We are very limited on that length right now. I would recommend checking back with us around August once we receive our new merchandise for the season. "
Answer by Sarah (Peter Glenn Staff) on 4/1/2014 - 3:39 pm
There are no reviews yet for this product.