Salomon Intuition 2L Shell Ski Jacket (Men's)
The Salomon Intuition 2L Ski Jacket offers the enhanced breathability and versatility of a shell jacket. As a jacket without insulation, the Intuition 2L allows you to customize the level of warmth based on what you put underneath. If you're planning a big hike up Highlands Bowl you can leave a few layers out so you don't overheat, and also enjoy the added dryness that extra breathability brings. A relaxed fit on this men's jacket ensures that when you do take that hike you'll get the full unrestricted movement you need.
- Fabric Rating: Waterproof / Breathable
- Shell Material: 100% polyester climaPRO™ 2L fabric
- Lining Material: 100% polyester lining
- Insulation: Shell-only for enhanced breathability
- Fully seam taped to lock out moisture
- Venting releases excess heat
- Relaxed fit is roomy, but not baggy
- Attached hood for weather protection
- Removable powder skirt keeps snow out of layers
- Lycra cuff fits around wrist to keep out cold air
- Plenty of external and internal pockets organize gear
- Left arm pass pocket holds lift ticket
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"Hi! What are the measurements - length and width - for sizes M and L? I am 5'11" tall with a 38in chest, which among the two sizes would you recommend? Thanks."
1 Answers |
Question by JV on 5/19/2012 - 3:50 am
"A 38" chest I would recommend a size Large. This will give you the extra lenght you need for your height and give you some room for layering."
Answer by Sarah (Peter Glenn Staff) on 5/21/2012 - 10:39 am
There are no reviews yet for this product.