Salomon Idol 75 Ski Boot (Women's)
The Salomon Idol 75 Ski Boot is the weapon of choice for women skiers who want a perfect-fitting boot. This women's boot has Custom Shell, which means that the shell is actually moldable in certain zones. When combined with a heat-moldable liner, you get a boot that fits better with specific foot shape. The cuff on the Idol 75 is also adjustable, so you can eliminate that pesky calf pinching. The flex on this boot is mid range offering support for faster riding, with more forgiveness for when you're cruising.
- Flex Rating: 75
- Last Width: 100mm
- skill Level: Intermediate to advanced
- Custom Shell is moldable in certain zones to accommodate your specific foot shape
- Heat-moldable liner conforms to your foot
- Faux-fur lining for warmth and soft feel
- Women-specific heel pocket for better hold
- Adjustable cuff to eliminate pinching at the calf
- Single canting lets you align the boot with your natural stance
- World Cup Shell delivers maximum power transmission
- Micro-adjustable buckles let you dial in the fit
- Bi-material shell for optimal flex and support
Questions and Answers
Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"do you need to have the liner heated for the best fit??"
1 Answers |
Question by jim on 3/26/2013 - 5:10 pm
"Yes. This is like having a customer foot bed in your ski boot!"
Answer by Ashley (Peter Glenn Staff) on 3/27/2013 - 9:57 am
There are no reviews yet for this product.