Salomon Fantasy II Insulated Ski Jacket (Women's)
The Salomon Fantasy II Ski Jacket has the fit and feel you've been looking for. Feminine and tapered, low-profile and comfortable, this jacket uses cutting edge technologies to keep you warm and dry without bulking you up. 10K Waterproofing is going to keep you dry in a blizzard, and the Fantasy's sleek design and feminine cut are going to keep you stylish in town.
- Fabric Rating: 10K Waterproofing / 10K Breathability
- Material: 100% polyester climaPROâ„˘ fabric
- Lining Material: 100% polyester
- Insulation: 100g actiLOFTâ„˘ insulation
- Low-profile insulation keeps you warm without the weight
- Full taped seams lock out moisture
- Removable hood for weather protection
- Venting to release excess heat
- Powder skirt keeps snow out of layers
- Snap connection to Salomon pants for bomb-proof setup
- Adjustable cuffs and lycra cuffs fit with gloves to keep out snow
- Plenty of internal and external pockets to organize gear
- Left arm pass pocket for easy lift ticket access
- Athletic fit is relaxed and easy to move it
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"Is Salomon made in the USA?"
1 Answers |
Question by john on 12/15/2011 - 2:31 pm
"Salomon has multiple countries where they manufacture their items, not just the US."
Answer by Ashley (Peter Glenn Staff) on 12/15/2011 - 3:47 pm
"Is the color "cerise" in the Salomon fantasy jacket more red or pink? "
1 Answers |
Question by Ann Baird on 12/31/2011 - 11:55 am
"It's more of a bright pink color. There is a bit of a red hue to it, but mostly I would describe it as a pink. "
Answer by Sarah (Peter Glenn Staff) on 1/2/2012 - 4:24 pm
There are no reviews yet for this product.