Salomon Fantasy II Insulated Ski Jacket (Men's)
The Salomon Fantasy II Ski Jacket is a low-profile jacket with an athletic fit and performance. The first thing you'll notice when you put on this jacket is the incredibly comfortable and unrestricted feel. The insulation on the Fantasy Jacket is still really warm, but with technologies it doesn't have to be as bulky. Combine that with the 10K waterproofing and breathability and the result is a protective weatherproof jacket that lets you bend, twist, and jump like you were naked.
- Fabric Rating: 10K Waterproofing / 10K Breathability
- Material: 100% polyester climaPROâ„˘ fabric
- Lining Material: 100% polyester
- Insulation: 100g actiLOFTâ„˘ insulation
- Low-profile insulation keeps you warm without the weight
- Full taped seams lock out moisture
- Removable hood for weather protection
- Venting to release excess heat
- Powder skirt keeps snow out of layers
- Snap connection to Salomon pants for bomb-proof setup
- Adjustable cuffs and lycra cuffs fit with gloves to keep out snow
- Plenty of internal and external pockets to organize gear
- Left arm pass pocket for easy lift ticket access
- Athletic fit is relaxed and easy to move it
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"Is this jacket at comfortable fit or a firm fit? i.e. my husband is 6'0 and a very standard sort of size (i.e. not fat and not skinny) Where can I find measurments to see if this jacket might fit him?"
1 Answers |
Question by cbz on 11/10/2011 - 2:50 am
"A size Medium fits a chest size of 37"-39", Large fits 40"-42", and an XLarge fits 42"-44". This jacket will fit comfortably without being too tight to the body."
Answer by Sarah (Peter Glenn Staff) on 11/10/2011 - 4:56 pm
"Will other sizes be available soon and do the pants have an athletic fit? "
1 Answers |
Question by Rod on 6/24/2012 - 7:23 am
"We are not gearing up for the new 2013 line of ski wear and wont be restocking at this time. However the pants that match this jacket have a great athletic fit that looks and functions great!"
Answer by Ashley (Peter Glenn Staff) on 6/26/2012 - 11:35 am
There are no reviews yet for this product.