Salomon Fantasy II Insulated Ski Jacket (Men's)
The Salomon Fantasy II Ski Jacket is a low-profile jacket with an athletic fit and performance. The first thing you'll notice when you put on this jacket is the incredibly comfortable and unrestricted feel. The insulation on the Fantasy Jacket is still really warm, but with technologies it doesn't have to be as bulky. Combine that with the 10K waterproofing and breathability and the result is a protective weatherproof jacket that lets you bend, twist, and jump like you were naked.
- Fabric Rating: 10K Waterproofing / 10K Breathability
- Material: 100% polyester climaPROâ„˘ fabric
- Lining Material: 100% polyester
- Insulation: 100g actiLOFTâ„˘ insulation
- Low-profile insulation keeps you warm without the weight
- Full taped seams lock out moisture
- Removable hood for weather protection
- Venting to release excess heat
- Powder skirt keeps snow out of layers
- Snap connection to Salomon pants for bomb-proof setup
- Adjustable cuffs and lycra cuffs fit with gloves to keep out snow
- Plenty of internal and external pockets to organize gear
- Left arm pass pocket for easy lift ticket access
- Athletic fit is relaxed and easy to move it
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"Im 5 foot 7, 38 inch chest. Medium or small? Thanks"
1 Answers |
Question by suphacha on 9/8/2012 - 1:47 am
"Based off of your chest measurement you could go with either size. Salomon is pretty generous with their sizing so I would start with a size small. You do have 30 days to return/exchange if you need to bump up to the medium."
Answer by Martha (Peter Glenn Staff) on 9/10/2012 - 3:51 pm
"Is the 0 out of 10 grading for warmth a mistake?"
1 Answers |
Question by Dean01234 on 10/6/2012 - 6:58 am
"Yes it is! Warmth ratings are a new feature for us so we just needed to work out the kinks on this one jacket The warmth rating has been corrected."
Answer by Martha (Peter Glenn Staff) on 10/9/2012 - 3:26 pm
"Is this jacket slim or regular fit?"
1 Answers |
Question by Matt on 10/30/2012 - 10:28 pm
"It is Slim fit. "
Answer by Jaime (Peter Glenn Staff) on 10/31/2012 - 11:15 am
There are no reviews yet for this product.