Salomon Express II Insulated Ski Pant (Men's)
- Fit: Relaxed
Slim: These garments fit close through the body or legs for a sleek, sexy, or athletic look.
Relaxed: Also known as "regular," these garments fit just right, not too baggy or not too slim.
Loose: Also known as baggy, loose-fitting garments allow for ultra-free body movement.
- Warmth: 5/10
Items with higher ratings will be warmer, and will offer you more protection in colder temperatures.
- Waterproofing: 8/10
Items with lower ratings are water-repellent, and good for light-snow conditions. Items with higher ratings will be more waterproof, and can protect you in wetter conditions.
Salomon made the Express II Pant with textured fabric that's extra durable. If you like tree skiing and tend to scrape the occasional branch, you'll appreciate the extra beefy fabric on this ski pant. The Salomon Express II is also very waterproof so when you sit in the snow moisture won't seep inside. The fit is called "Active" which means it's a little narrower than a relaxed fit, but still very comfortable to move in.
- Fabric Rating: 10K Waterproof / 10K Breathable
- Shell Material: 100% polyester textured ClimaPro fabric
- Lining Material: 100% nylon lining
- Insulation: Synthetic ActiLoft insulation
- Fit: Active fit between relaxed and slim
- Fully seam sealed to prevent moisture from seeping inside
- Belt loops and adjustable waist for the perfect fit
- Boot gaiters fit around boots to keep out snow
- 2 zippered waist pockets and 1 thigh cargo pocket for storage
- Articulated design for freedom of movement
- Scuff guards at the cuffs to prevent shred
Questions and Answers
Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
There are no reviews yet for this product.