Relaxed: Also known as "regular," these garments fit just right, not too baggy or not too slim.
8 - 10: Great for heavy snow, offers total protection, good for prolonged periods in wet or heavy snow.
5 - 7: Great for temperatures 15°-30°F.
The Salomon Express II Insulated Ski Jacket keeps you warm without making you feel bulky. The design is completely articulated for freedom of movement, and the insulation is very thermally efficient so you don't need a ton of it to stay warm. The Express II Jacket is waterproof and seam sealed so you can ride in wet conditions, and it's packed with pockets so you have room for all of your gear.
- Fabric Rating: 10K Waterproof / 10K Breathable
- Shell Material: 100% polyester textured ClimaPro fabric
- Lining Material: 100% nylon lining
- Insulation: Synthetic ActiLoft insulation
- Length: Center back measures 28.5"
- Fit: Active fit between relaxed and slim
- Fully seam sealed to prevent moisture from seeping inside
- Removable and adjustable hood to keep your head dry
- Tricot inner collar feels soft against skin
- Adjustable cuffs fit around gloves to keep out snow
- Hem drawcord cinches to seal out cold air
- Removable powder skirt keeps snow from coming up inside
- Zippered hand pockets keep fingers warm
- Chest pocket and upper arm pocket for extra storage
- Inside chest pocket securely stores essentials
- Underarm vents open to release excess heat
- Lycra inner cuffs with thumbholes keep out snow