Salomon Exposure Insulated Ski Jacket (Women's)
- Fit: RelaxedxFitChoose the right fit!
Slim: These garments fit close through the body or legs for a sleek, sexy, or athletic look.
Relaxed: Also known as "regular," these garments fit just right, not too baggy or not too slim.
Loose: Also known as baggy, loose-fitting garments allow for ultra-free body movement.
- Warmth: 6/10xWarmthOur warmth rating comes from a combination of the insulation type and thickness or weight of the insulation, and how this combined with the garment design affects heat loss and your overall warmth.
Items with higher ratings will be warmer, and will offer you more protection in colder temperatures.
- Waterproofing: 8/10xWaterproofingOur waterproof rating is based on the fabric's waterproof rating, and how well the overall construction prevents water seepage.
Items with lower ratings are water-repellent, and good for light-snow conditions. Items with higher ratings will be more waterproof, and can protect you in wetter conditions.
Dark Violet Blue
The Salomon Exposure Insulated Jacket is a relaxed, comfortable coat with loads of weather protection. There's enough insulation to keep you warm, but it's not overdone or bulky. The fabric is reliably waterproof, and there are plenty of features to keep you prepared. There's a powder skirt for keeping out the snow, vents for getting a quick cool-down, and multiple pockets for holding your gear.
- Fabric Rating: 10K Waterproof / 10K Breathable
- Shell Material: 100% polyester climaPROâ„˘ fabric
- Lining Material: 100% polyamide fabric
- Insulation: 100g actiLOFTâ„˘ insulation
- Fit: Relaxed, yet feminine
- Removable hood for weather protection
- Mesh-backed venting to release excess heat
- Removable powder skirt to keep snow out of layers
- Snap connection with Salomon ski pants to seal out snow
- Plenty of internal and external pockets organize gear
- Left arm pass pocket conveniently holds lift ticket
- Fully seam taped to lock out moisture
Questions and Answers
Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
There are no reviews yet for this product.