Salomon Exposure Insulated Ski Jacket (Women's)
The Salomon Exposure Insulated Jacket is a relaxed, comfortable coat with loads of weather protection. There's enough insulation to keep you warm, but it's not overdone or bulky. The fabric is reliably waterproof, and there are plenty of features to keep you prepared. There's a powder skirt for keeping out the snow, vents for getting a quick cool-down, and multiple pockets for holding your gear.
- Fabric Rating: 10K Waterproof / 10K Breathable
- Shell Material: 100% polyester climaPROâ„˘ fabric
- Lining Material: 100% polyamide fabric
- Insulation: 100g actiLOFTâ„˘ insulation
- Fit: Relaxed, yet feminine
- Removable hood for weather protection
- Mesh-backed venting to release excess heat
- Removable powder skirt to keep snow out of layers
- Snap connection with Salomon ski pants to seal out snow
- Plenty of internal and external pockets organize gear
- Left arm pass pocket conveniently holds lift ticket
- Fully seam taped to lock out moisture
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"I typically wear a size 6 top and bottom. Will a small give me room to layer?"
1 Answers |
Question by Valerie on 10/21/2013 - 7:07 am
"Size small has a chest of 32-34" and a waist of 25-27". If those are your measurements then the size small with fit perfectly with room to layer underneath!"
Answer by Sarah (Peter Glenn Staff) on 10/22/2013 - 1:00 pm
There are no reviews yet for this product.