Salomon Exposure Insulated Ski Jacket (Women's)
The Salomon Exposure Ski Jacket has a trendy freeride style in a feminine fit. This printed ski jacket is warmly insulated and waterproof so you'll stay comfortable even without bulky materials, and is packed with features that skiers look for. Stash your gear and in the Exposure Jacket's multiple pocket, wrap the powder skirt around you, and open up the vents. You can head out into the deep snow with full confidence that you'll be protected.
- Fabric Rating: 10K Waterproofing / 10K Breathability
- Shell Material: 100% polyester 2L climaPROâ„˘ fabric
- Lining Material: Breathable 100% polyester
- Insulation: 100g actiLOFTâ„˘ synthetic insulation
- Fit: Relaxed, yet feminine
- Removable hood for weather protection
- Mesh-backed venting to release excess heat
- Removable powder skirt to keep snow out of layers
- Snap connection with Salomon ski pants to seal out snow
- Plenty of internal and external pockets organize gear
- Left arm pass pocket conveniently holds lift ticket
- Fully seam taped to lock out moisture
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"What is the length of this jacket?"
1 Answers |
Question by debbieprosek8 on 2/22/2012 - 4:50 pm
"The length of this jacket is about 28.5""
Answer by Ashley (Peter Glenn Staff) on 2/23/2012 - 10:08 am
There are no reviews yet for this product.