Salomon Enduro LX 800 Ski System with Bindings (Men's)
The Salomon Enduro LX 800 Ski System is all about building your skills so you can start to explore more terrain. These skis are stable and damp so you can focus on improving your form. The sidecut is aggressive and the tip is rockered, making the Enduro LX a very easy ski to turn. The rocker isn't too intense though, so you still get full edge engagement when you're turning and the extra stability that comes along with it. This ski system has a single layer of Titanium reinforcement so when you start to ride faster the ski doesn't wash out.
- Design: All-Mountain
- Dimensions: 125-79-107
- Camber: Rockered tip/ Traditional camber everywhere else
- Turn Radius: 14.6m (Size 168)
- Skill Level: Intermediate
- Bindings: Z10 B80 bindings included
- All Terrain rockered tip for easy turn initiation
- Composite core is lightweight and forgiving
- POWERLINE technology uses two arms along the sides to dampen vibration
- Single layer of Titanium to add strength and stability
- PULSE PAD uses strategically-placed rubber to absorb vibration
- Slight twin tip tail releases from turns easily
- L Chassis designed for 70% groomed/ 30% ungroomed skiing
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"I demo'd Salomon Shogun's at Telluride last week and really liked them how does the Salomon Enduro LX800 compare?"
1 Answers |
Question by David D on 3/3/2013 - 1:53 pm
"The Shotgun is much wider than the Enduro. They'd be best for powder because of the amount of float you'll get. These skis are all-mountain and won't will give you a sharper turn."
Answer by Sarah (Peter Glenn Staff) on 3/6/2013 - 8:54 am
There are no reviews yet for this product.