Salomon Enduro LX 800 Ski System with Bindings
If your specialty is carving up perfect turn after perfect turn on the frontside, the Salomon Enduro LX 800 Ski System is your best companion this winter. With a healthy sidecut and titanium-reinforced laminate, this ski loves to be taken for a spin down the groomed steeps and moguls. Titanium adds torsional stiffness and stability at speed, and quickens response so there's less lag time between when you initiate a movement and the ski reacts. Combine this with a binding system that's integrated into the ski and you'll be blow away by how nimble, precise, and friendly a ski with an 80mm waist can be.
- Design: All-Mountain/ Frontside
- Ski Dimensions: 125-80-108
- Camber: All-Terrain Rocker reverse camber/ traditional camber blend
- Turn Radius: 16.2m (size 175)
- Binding: Z 10 B80 binding included
- POWERLINE dampening system and PULSEPAD anti-vibration for smooth ride
- All-Terrain Rocker lifts the tip out of the snow for enhanced control
- Composite core for extra forgiveness
- Single Ti Laminate for additional response
- Integrated binding system for better control
- Reinforced edges and tips for durability
- Slight twin-tip tail releases from turns easier
- Aggressive ski for intermediate and advanced riders
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"I am an intermediate skier which skis a lot of blues in Utah. I am looking at this ski and the K2 Rictor. I am 6'0 210. Could you please give me any suggestions on what you may think would work better for me. I have only been skiing for 4 years. "
1 Answers |
Question by mgore on 9/2/2011 - 5:15 pm
"For a beginner level I would suggest size between 167-169. For an intermediate skier I would not go above a 171."
Answer by Ashley (Peter Glenn Staff) on 9/6/2011 - 3:08 pm
There are no reviews yet for this product.