Slim: These garments fit close through the body or legs for a sleek, sexy, or athletic look.
8 - 10: Great for heavy snow, offers total protection, good for prolonged periods in wet or heavy snow.
5 - 7: Great for temperatures 15°-30°F.
The Salomon Brilliant Insulated Ski Jacket is great for guys who ski in harsh conditions. A 20k waterproof rating, 100g of insulation, and fully taped seams provide top-of-the-line protection from cold and snow. This jacket has a bevy of features like a powder skirt and air vent system, but you’ll also find great fabric and a clean, modern design that works on or off the mountain.
- Fabric Rating: 20K Waterproof / 20K Breathable
- Shell Material: Print 100% polyester / Solid 86% nylon, 14% elastane fabric
- Lining Material: 100% nylon lining
- Insulation: 100g ActiLoft insulation
- Length: Center back measures 31”
- Longer-length jacket for additional protection and coverage
- Seams fully taped to prevent water from seeping through
- Removable hood with 3D adjustment for weather protection
- Vent system with mesh backing to cool you down quickly
- Stretch powder skirt to keep snow out and warmth in
- Snap system to attach jacket to Salomon pants
- Lycra wrist gaiters with thumbholes keep out cold air
- Integrated RECCO avalanche rescue system reflectors
- Exterior pockets at hips and chest hold gear
- Interior goggle and security pocket
- Adjustable hem system cinches to seal out cold air
- Ski pass pocket on left arm