Roxy Trolly Too Insulated Snowboard Jacket (Women's)
The women's Roxy Trolly Too Insulated Snowboarding Jacket offers fantastic weather protection with an incredibly comfy, relaxed fit. The drop-waist falls at 28" from the shoulders for additional coverage and is gathered in the back by a self-covered elastic. This women's snowboarding jacket is constructed of durable nylon dobby with critically taped seams and a Quiktech DWR coating that is equally waterproof and breathable. 80g Primaloft Insulation warms the core and 40g of insulation in the sleeves and hood keeps vulnerable extremities from losing heat. The Roxy Trolly Too has the perfect amount of insulation for staying warm on overcast winter days without overheating on the season's warmer, sunny days.
- 5K Waterproofing / 5K Breathability
- Quiktech DWR blocks water before it can wet the fabric
- Regular fit is flattering, yet loose and comfortable
- Durable nylon dobby fabric
- Critically taped seams keeps moisture out of major seams
- Warm Primaloft Insulation: 80g body, 40g sleeves and hood
- Smooth taffeta lining won't snag on midlayers
- Self-covered elastic at back waistband
- Velcro storm flap reinforces the full-length zipper to block the wind
- Fixed hood protects your head from the elements
- Interior chest patch pocket for extra storage
- Easily accessible interior goggle pocket for safekeeping
- Jacket length: drop-waist falls at 28" from centerback
Questions and Answers
Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
There are no reviews yet for this product.