Roxy Torah Bright Stretch Snowboard Pant (Women's)
Feel the freedom of stretch fabric and unrestricted movement when you go for your next 360 in the Roxy Torah Bright Snowboard Pant. Made from a stretch twill outer fabric and a stretch polar fleece lining, the Torah Bright Pants combine warmth and performance in the most comfortable design you've ever felt. Zippered pockets keep you organized, mesh-lined vents give you instant control over the temperature.
- Fabric Rating: Waterproof / Breathable
- Shell Material: 97% polyester/ 3% spandex stretch fabric
- Lining Material: 100% polyester fleece lining
- Insulation: Fleece lining
- Back pockets hold gear
- Durable fabric to withstand active kids
- Belt loops and adjustable waist for the perfect fit
- Boot gaiters fit over boots to keep out snow
- Mesh-lined venting to release excess heat
- Cuff lift system to hold pant cuffs out of dirt
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"Hi. I just wanted to know what the fabric rating on these pants Thx"
1 Answers |
Question by Amanda on 6/18/2012 - 7:52 am
"Roxy does not rate their ski clothing like the standard snowboard company. Rest assured that these pants are both waterproof and breathable. "
Answer by Ashley (Peter Glenn Staff) on 6/18/2012 - 11:49 am
"It's 10k Waterproof rated; I was just wondering is it an ultraslim fit or more relaxed slim fit? And which year version they are? Cheers"
1 Answers |
Question by Chelle on 7/8/2012 - 8:36 pm
"This is going to fit like a boot cut pair of jeans. Not super tight but fitted. This is from Roxy's 2011 winter season."
Answer by Ashley (Peter Glenn Staff) on 7/9/2012 - 12:55 pm
There are no reviews yet for this product.