Roxy Torah Bright Down Snowboard Jacket (Women's)
- Fit: Relaxed
Slim: These garments fit close through the body or legs for a sleek, sexy, or athletic look.
Relaxed: Also known as "regular," these garments fit just right, not too baggy or not too slim.
Loose: Also known as baggy, loose-fitting garments allow for ultra-free body movement.
- Warmth: 10/10
Items with higher ratings will be warmer, and will offer you more protection in colder temperatures.
- Waterproofing: 5/10
Items with lower ratings are water-repellent, and good for light-snow conditions. Items with higher ratings will be more waterproof, and can protect you in wetter conditions.
Torah knows what you need on the mountain, and she brings you total warmth in the Roxy Torah Bright Down Snowboard Jacket. Bursting at the seams with 600g of down insulation and trimmed with removable faux-fur at the hood, there is just no way you'll get cold. A zippered media pocket, goggle pocket, and two hand warmer pockets are just a few more features that put the Torah Bright Down Jacket at the top of its class in both performance and style.
- Fabric Rating: Waterproof / Breathable
- Shell Material: 100% polyester fabric
- Lining Material: Breathable taffeta lining
- Insulation: 600-fill down insulation
- Removable powder skirt to keep snow out of layers
- Lycra sleeve cuff with thumb holes to keep cold air out of sleeves
- Signature jeweled snaps for added style
- Faux-fur removable hood trim
- Removable hood for weather protection
- Zippered mesh-lined ventilation system
- Zippered media pocket to keep you organized
Questions and Answers
Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"Hi My puppy has chewed the cleaning label in my jacket! Can you please let me know how to wash & dry it. I have bought liquid down cleaner so am part way there! Love the jacket to pieces - hopefully not too many!!!! thanks"
1 Answers |
Question by Sassociates on 4/22/2013 - 5:29 am
"Oh no! Care instructions for this jacket are to machine wash on gentle in cool water, do not bleach, tumble dry on low, iron on low, and do not dry clean. Hope that helps!"
Answer by Sarah (Peter Glenn Staff) on 4/22/2013 - 11:28 am
Average Customer Rating: 5/5 (1 customer reviews)