Roxy She's Got It Insulated Snowboard Pant (Women's)
- Fit: RelaxedxFitChoose the right fit!
Slim: These garments fit close through the body or legs for a sleek, sexy, or athletic look.
Relaxed: Also known as "regular," these garments fit just right, not too baggy or not too slim.
Loose: Also known as baggy, loose-fitting garments allow for ultra-free body movement.
- Warmth: 9/10xWarmthOur warmth rating comes from a combination of the insulation type and thickness or weight of the insulation, and how this combined with the garment design affects heat loss and your overall warmth.
Items with higher ratings will be warmer, and will offer you more protection in colder temperatures.
- Waterproofing: 4/10xWaterproofingOur waterproof rating is based on the fabric's waterproof rating, and how well the overall construction prevents water seepage.
Items with lower ratings are water-repellent, and good for light-snow conditions. Items with higher ratings will be more waterproof, and can protect you in wetter conditions.
Rock cute snowboard style in the Roxy She's Got It Snowboard Pants and save your cash for your board. These women's snowboard pants give you exactly what you need to get through: venting, waterproofing, and a cute fit that always flatters. All the convenience is there too with an adjustable waist, belt loops, and snap hem slits that fit over your boots.
- 5K Waterproofing/ 5K Breathability
- Soft supersuede polyester fabric
- 80g warm insulation
- Regular feminine fit
- Snap hem gussets fit over boots
- Adjustable waist for the perfect fit
- Attaches to your favorite Roxy jacket,/li>
- Zippered leg venting to dump excess heat
- Boot gaiters keep snow out of boots
- Critical seam tape prevents seepage at exposed seams
Questions and Answers
Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"Hello, Are these pants insulted with a fleece or ?? What is the length of these pants?"
1 Answers |
Question by Buffy on 3/3/2011 - 6:00 pm
"The insulation on these is 80g of Polyfill."
Answer by Grace (Peter Glenn Staff) on 3/4/2011 - 12:29 pm
"Are those considered low-rise or hipsters or are they normal waist height? Can't see the point in a low-rise SNOW/SKI pants. If these are low rise, which ones are actually higher between your pants?"
1 Answers |
Question by skier on 4/19/2011 - 10:26 pm
"Roxy makes the low rise cut for most of their snow pants. Ttry looking into other brands."
Answer by Grace (Peter Glenn Staff) on 4/20/2011 - 12:16 pm
"What are the inseams for these pants? What brands tend to have longer inseams?"
1 Answers |
Question by Carrie on 11/11/2011 - 6:27 pm
"The inseam for a size Medium is 32". Usually that is the average lenght."
Answer by Sarah (Peter Glenn Staff) on 11/14/2011 - 9:32 am
There are no reviews yet for this product.