Roxy Redwood Insulated Snowboard Jacket (Women's)
- Fit: SlimxFitChoose the right fit!
Slim: These garments fit close through the body or legs for a sleek, sexy, or athletic look.
Relaxed: Also known as "regular," these garments fit just right, not too baggy or not too slim.
Loose: Also known as baggy, loose-fitting garments allow for ultra-free body movement.
- Warmth: 6/10xWarmthOur warmth rating comes from a combination of the insulation type and thickness or weight of the insulation, and how this combined with the garment design affects heat loss and your overall warmth.
Items with higher ratings will be warmer, and will offer you more protection in colder temperatures.
- Waterproofing: 7/10xWaterproofingOur waterproof rating is based on the fabric's waterproof rating, and how well the overall construction prevents water seepage.
Items with lower ratings are water-repellent, and good for light-snow conditions. Items with higher ratings will be more waterproof, and can protect you in wetter conditions.
Go bigger than the boys in the Roxy Redwood Snowboard Jacket. You get all the warmth and weather protection you need to stay out and grab fresh tracks all day. The Redwood Jacket's waterproof rating ensures you don't have to stress over surprise snowstorms, and Thinsulate insulation keeps you toasty without bulking you up. Features like venting, pockets, and a powder skirt provide convenience and keep you prepared for any kind of adventure.
- Fabric Rating: 15K Waterproof / 15K Breathable
- Shell Material: 53% nylon/ 47% polyester exterior fabric
- Lining Material: Taffeta and teddy fleece lining
- Insulation: 100g body / 80g sleeve Thinsulate insulation
- Underarm vents open to release excess heat
- Removable hood for weather protection
- Powder skirt prevents snow from coming up inside
- Inner chin guard feels soft against skin
- 2 waist, 1 chest, and 1 lower sleeve pockets hold gear
- Inner goggle and media pocket
- Internal wrist gaiters fit close to keep out cold air
Questions and Answers
Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"Is this still avalible? I looked every where for this jacket and its sold out!"
1 Answers |
Question by sydneyee11 on 12/5/2012 - 12:14 am
"Yes! This is in stock and available. Our website does reflect our current inventory."
Answer by Ashley (Peter Glenn Staff) on 12/5/2012 - 11:46 am
"Hi there. Are you able to give me measurements for the xs jacket please? Also, I would want it shipped to New Zealand. Do you have any idea of shipping charges? Sorry for all the questions~. Many thanks "
1 Answers |
Question by Anna on 5/9/2013 - 5:48 am
"The XS has a bust of 32-33", sleeve of 30.5, and waist of 24". You will need to add the item to your cart to view your estimated shipping charges. "
Answer by Sarah (Peter Glenn Staff) on 5/9/2013 - 9:17 am
There are no reviews yet for this product.