Roxy Progression Shell Snowboard Pant (Women's)
- Fit: Slim
Slim: These garments fit close through the body or legs for a sleek, sexy, or athletic look.
Relaxed: Also known as "regular," these garments fit just right, not too baggy or not too slim.
Loose: Also known as baggy, loose-fitting garments allow for ultra-free body movement.
- Warmth: 1/10
Items with higher ratings will be warmer, and will offer you more protection in colder temperatures.
- Waterproofing: 4/10
Items with lower ratings are water-repellent, and good for light-snow conditions. Items with higher ratings will be more waterproof, and can protect you in wetter conditions.
The Roxy Progression Shell Snowboard Pant is a dependable shell pant that you can count on throughout the season as conditions change. Adjust insulating layers underneath as the weather changes, and adjust the waist if all the long days in the snow make the pants fit a little looser. And because conditions can change even during the same run, mesh-lined vents are on board so you can open up and cool down whenever you need to.
- Fabric Rating: 8K Waterproofing / 5K Breathability
- Shell Material: 100% Polyester Melange Dobby fabric
- Lining Material: Breathable taffeta
- Insulation: Shell only
- Fit: Slim Fit
- DWR finish sheds water off of fabric
- Waist adjusters let you customize the fit
- Lockdown closure system
- Loop and snap attachment system lets you connect the pants to a jacket to seal out snow
- Mesh lined venting lets you cool down on demand
- Cuff saver cinch system protects the cuffs from scuffs
- Lift ticket loop gives you an easy lift ticket attachment point
- Snap closed bottom leg opening gives you easy boot access
- Boot gaiter with boot hook keeps snow out of the pants
Questions and Answers
Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"Do these run large or small"
1 Answers |
Question by kristy on 1/8/2013 - 10:18 pm
"They run a little smaller than size."
Answer by Jaime (Peter Glenn Staff) on 1/9/2013 - 9:22 am
"Do these pants fit huge or loose?"
1 Answers |
Question by kristyna on 1/8/2013 - 6:39 pm
"It is a slim fitting pants. You also want to keep in mind, that snowboard pants in general have a more of a baggy look than ski pants. "
Answer by Jaime (Peter Glenn Staff) on 1/9/2013 - 8:50 am
"Is this a true red or more of a pink/red or orange/red?"
1 Answers |
Question by Julie on 2/23/2013 - 5:57 pm
"It's more of a pink/red - cranberry color."
Answer by Martha (Peter Glenn Staff) on 2/26/2013 - 1:53 pm
There are no reviews yet for this product.