Roxy Prairie Insulated Snowboard Jacket (Women's)
- Fit: Loose
Slim: These garments fit close through the body or legs for a sleek, sexy, or athletic look.
Relaxed: Also known as "regular," these garments fit just right, not too baggy or not too slim.
Loose: Also known as baggy, loose-fitting garments allow for ultra-free body movement.
- Warmth: 7/10
Items with higher ratings will be warmer, and will offer you more protection in colder temperatures.
- Waterproofing: 6/10
Items with lower ratings are water-repellent, and good for light-snow conditions. Items with higher ratings will be more waterproof, and can protect you in wetter conditions.
The Roxy Prairie Insulated Snowboard Jacket infuses modern technology into a jacket with a classic look. The solid-color outer fabric is easy to match with pants, sweaters, and other layers, and the regular fit is comfortable and flattering on most women. Keep all of your favorite devices at hand in the internal pockets, where they're sure to stay dry thanks to 8,000 mm of waterproofing and plenty of breathability.
- Fabric Rating: 8K Waterproofing / 5K Breathability
- Shell Material: 100% Polyester Melange Dobby fabric
- Lining Material: Breathable embossed taffeta
- Insulation: 120g body/100g sleeve/40g hood 3Mâ„˘ Thinsulateâ„˘ insulation
- Fit: Regular fit
- Critically seam sealed to keep water out of critical seams
- DWR finish sheds water off of fabric
- Adjustable fixed hood provides weather protection and hoody style
- Chin guard prevents chafing from the zipper
- Mesh-lined venting lets you cool down as needed
- Loop and snap attachment system connects the jacket to pants
- Fixed powder skirt keeps out snow when you need it, and hides away when you don't
- Internal media and goggle pockets store your stuff
- Adjustable cuffs let you cinch down or loosen up
- Wrist gaiters keep snow and wind out of the sleeves
- Handwarmer pockets create a warm shelter for cold hands
- Sleeve pass pocket conveniently displays your lift pass
- Glove loops and key clip keep your goods in check
Questions and Answers
Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"The color looks brown --is it brown or pink? We have yellow and black crazy print snowpants and were thinking solid pink or blue would look well but not brown."
1 Answers |
Question by eliz on 11/26/2012 - 8:32 am
"I would say this is more on the lines of a light maroon rather than a pink."
Answer by Ashley (Peter Glenn Staff) on 11/27/2012 - 3:06 pm
"How long are the arms and the body of the jacket?"
1 Answers |
Question by Clara on 2/12/2013 - 8:25 pm
"The length is 26.5". The arm measures 26" from the shoulder and 22" from the armpit to the sleeve cuff. "
Answer by Sarah (Peter Glenn Staff) on 2/13/2013 - 9:53 am
There are no reviews yet for this product.