Roxy Ollie Pop BTX Snowboard (Women's)
Rocket off of kickers and land with strong-as-steel edgehold with the Roxy Ollie Pop BTX Snowboard. This board has rocker between the feet for extreme pop and turned up edges for catch-free float. MagneTraction completes the package by grabbing on tight in the hardpack so you can attack the run-up to the park with as much gusto as you do on the other side of the gate.
- Shape: True Twin
- Design: Freestyle for park dominance
- Flex Rating: 4.5 (on 1 (soft) to 10 (stiff) scale)
- Camber: Reverse-camber banana and traditional camber blend
- Banana Tech puts rocker between feet for float and lifts the tip and tail for catch-free ride
- Magne-Traction for great hold in changing conditions
- FG aspen wood core is strong yet lightweight
- Sandwich construction for strength
- Bio-Plastic topsheet is torsionally stiff and earth-friendly
- Durable and fast TNT base
Questions and Answers
Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"what size snowboard should I get for my daughter who is 5'11" and weighs about 140 lbs? She is a fairly experienced snowboarder, but is conservative on the slopes. "
1 Answers |
Question by Maria on 11/29/2010 - 1:16 pm
"The best board length for her height, weight, and skill level would be 154, 155, or 156."
Answer by Ashley (Peter Glenn Staff) on 11/29/2010 - 1:23 pm
There are no reviews yet for this product.