Roxy Nadia Insulated Snowboard Pant (Women's)
Efficient protection wrapped up in a candy-colored shell, the Roxy Nadia Insulated Snowboard Pant is the epitome of feminine performance. A jacket-to-pant attachment system seals out snow at the waist, and boot gaiters seal it out at the ankles. Thinsulateâ„˘ insulation provides the warmth, and 10K waterproof-breathable fabric keeps you dry. Other features include mesh-lined venting, a soft fleece waistband, and reinforced cuffs. A hip pocket with snap closure gives you secure storage thatâ€™s easy to reach.
- Fabric Rating: 10K Waterproof / 10K Breathable
- Shell Material: 100% polyester fabric
- Lining Material: Taffeta lining
- Insulation: 60g 3Mâ„˘ Thinsulateâ„˘ insulation
- Fit: Slim Fit is a skinny jean-inspired fit
- Taffeta lining wicks moisture away from your skin
- Thinsulateâ„˘ insulation adds warmth without bulk
- Critically taped seams prevent moisture from seeping inside
- Waist adjusters customize the fit
- Soft fleece inside waistband is comfy on the skin
- Stretch boot gaiters fit over boots to keep out snow
- Snap bottom leg gussets open to fit around boots
- Hip pocket with snap closure gives you easy access storage
- Jacket-to-pant attachment system connects pants with jacket for better protection
- Cuff savers protect from fraying and scuffing
- Mesh-lined venting lets the steam out
- O-ring ticket holder offers a place to hang your ticket
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"I'm interested in the Roxy Nadia women's snowboard pant xs, but before purchasing it I would like to confirm that the "Caribbean Sea" is the same pant as the "Faded Denim" since the photos are completely different (the Caribbean Sea photo looks like a different model - not slim). Thanks! "
1 Answers |
Question by db on 12/22/2013 - 1:38 am
"This is a slim fit pant. The image for the Faded Denim color is true. We took those images here in our photo studio so the slimmer fit is correct for this pant!"
Answer by Sarah (Peter Glenn Staff) on 12/22/2013 - 1:43 pm
"What is the inseam on the size small?"
1 Answers |
Question by P_blaze on 1/6/2014 - 12:15 am
"The inseam on a size S is 31"."
Answer by Katie (Peter Glenn Staff) on 1/6/2014 - 1:56 pm
There are no reviews yet for this product.