Loose: Also known as baggy, loose-fitting garments allow for ultra-free body movement.
5 - 7: Great for temperatures 15°-30°F.
8 - 10: Great for heavy snow, offers total protection, good for prolonged periods in wet or heavy snow.
The Roxy Meridian Insulated Snowboard Jacket has a beautiful shape designed to flatter a woman's curves. Although it's curvy, it's not tight: The Meridian is slightly loose fitting, so you’ll have plenty of room to move. Thinsulate insulation helps cut down on bulk, keeping you warm without adding inches to the jacket. If you start to get hot under the collar, just open the vents and enjoy the breeze.
- Fabric Rating: 10K Waterproofing / 10K Breathability
- Shell Material: 53% Nylon/47% Polyester fabric
- Lining Material: Breathable embossed taffeta and brushed tricot lining
- Insulation: 100g body/80g sleeve 3M™ Thinsulate™ insulation
- Fit: Regular fit
- Fully seam sealed to keep water out of every seam
- DWR finish sheds water off the fabric
- Adjustable fixed hood blends hoody style and weather protection
- Chin guard keeps the cold zipper from rubbing your warm chin
- Mesh-lined venting lets you cool down as needed
- Fixed powder skirt keeps snow out of the jacket
- Hide-away powder skirt system lets you store the powderskirt when you don't need it
- Napolean pocket for extra storage
- Internal goggle pocket gives you an out-of-the-way spot to store goggles
- Adjustable cuffs seal out snow and wind
- Wrist gaiter with thumbhole keeps the sleeves in place while sealing out the elements
- Handwarmer pockets give cold hands a cozy shelter
- Sleeve pass pocket speeds up the lift line