Roxy Torah Bright Influencer Insulated Snowboard Jacket (Women's)
The Roxy Torah Bright Influencer Insulated Snowboard Jacket is easily as warm as a down jacket. This Jacket is not down, though; it's insulated with Thinsulate synthetic. That means that even in wet conditions, the Torah Bright Jacket will still provide warmth. This jacket is highly waterproof too, so you'll stay dry. There are tons of convenient features like a microfiber-lined collar, pass pocket on the sleeve, and mesh vents. Style details like metal zippers and a longer, tailored cut are fit for Queen Torah herself.
- Fabric Rating: 15K Waterproof / 15K Breathable
- Shell Material: 100% polyester twill Dri-Flight fabric
- Lining Material: Taffeta lining
- Insulation: 300g Thinsulate Platinum insulation
- Thinsulate Platinum offers top-notch warmth at lightest possible weight
- Fully taped seams completely lock out moisture
- Adjustable, attached hood for weather protection
- Microfiber collar lining feels soft against skin
- Removable powder skirt keeps snow from coming up inside jacket
- Zippered sleeve cuffs open to fit around gloves
- Mesh-lined underarm vents open to release excess heat
- Lift ticket holder conveniently stows your pass
- 1 zippered chest and 2 zippered hand pockets to store gear
- Sleeve pass pocket conveniently stows lift ticket
- Interior media pocket holds your ipod or mp3
- YKK Metaluxe zippers
- Tailored fit is shaped for flattering, feminine look
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"Is this jacket warm enough for snowmobiling? "
1 Answers |
Question by Angie on 11/11/2014 - 10:14 pm
"Absolutely! This jacket is rated 10/10 on our warmth scale, and features 300g of Thinsulate Platinum insulation! This jacket will definitely keep you nice and toasty, while looking fabulous in the snow! "
Answer by Danielle (Peter Glenn Staff) on 11/12/2014 - 9:31 am
There are no reviews yet for this product.